Sunday, October 29, 2006


Sketchsession today...had a good time. They were playing Destinys Child's Christmas album at the coffe shop where we hung out...

A little too early for those songs,but it reminded me of the Christmas' I had as a child...not cuz of Beyonce's voice,just the songs which they sang. Not my favorite album,but some songs when sung by the right people,can be really great. I like the Boney M Christmas album for some reason.



I also checked out Sarah McLachlan's new christmas album and it sounds kinda cool...she doesn't over do it like some other musicians.

Anyways,heres a weird drawing...My friend Sunny recommended that I add mustaches...so I did...

1 comment:

Dan said...

the moustaches add so much...machismo...i think i like it! Great stuff man, loving your style.

Cheers!