Tuesday, November 28, 2006


Hey All,

Here's the cleaned version of a pic I did a little while back. Gonna go to the coloring stage soon. Anyways,what's new? Not much...Bought some DJ gear,gonna do a bit of mixing. Scratching just doesn't seem to do it for me.

I'm also doing alot of life drawing,gonna start painting again sometime in the near future. Just doing as much as I can to make myself better as an artist.

On another note,I saw the Borat movie. I'm a big fan of his,so I was really excited to see the movie. I guess it was hyped too much,because I didn't like it as much as I expected. I mean,the movie is funny...I just wasn't laughing all the way through like I was with Nacho Libre. Maybe because I didn't expect Nacho Libre to be a good movie...Oh well,I guess I'll go see Bond next. Maybe even the fountain...

later.

Best podcast in the universe?
www.keithandthegirl.com

No comments: